Wednesday, August 02, 2006

School-free day?

Today there's no lesson since the modules had completed. But guess what? I woke at 7.30 am and left the house around 8.10am. I went to Acer Service centre to get my keyboard serviced. Worst of all, I need to pay for the servicing which cost like $95 for getting the keyboard replaced (I messaged my friend (the one who accidentally spilled water on my lappy) to ask if she can pay half of the service fee, she didn't even bother to reply. It really kinda pissed me off). Moreover the morning trains just sucks, I had to purposely missed 2 trains before I'm able to reach my destination. Jurong Industrial Park is so huge that i nearly got lost but thanks to the prescene of taxi (taxi fare are bloody expensive! like a 5 mins journey cost me $2.70?!). I spent hundred over bucks today just to get my keyboard fixed since I need it urgently for tmlo's Final test.

Anyway, after that went to hospital to visit my ah gong, he's doing well and a little better now but the nurses are keep coming to the ward to take test, temperature, cleansing the wound etc. My ah ma had no choice but to stay overnight for the past 2 days in the hospital to take care of him since the nurses are not that available 24/7. The doctor mention that he's all well now except that he's still weak and need help moving around. Hope every treatments goes on smoothly and he get back his health.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home